Mat Demaz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Cent - Everytime I Come Around Feat. Kidd Kidd

3 posters

Go down

50 Cent - Everytime I Come Around Feat. Kidd Kidd Empty 50 Cent - Everytime I Come Around Feat. Kidd Kidd

Post by mdemaz Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:06 pm

50 Cent delivers his newest leak off "Animal Ambition" with "Everytime I Come Around" featuring Kidd Kidd.

Fifty season continues. After hitting us with a slew of leaks already off his upcoming Animal Ambition album, Fif is back today with another new record titled “Everytime I Come Around”, featuring Kidd Kidd.

With his gun never on safety, Fif murders his verses and explains why he’s still not one to fuck with in the streets. A catchy hook to go with hard rhymes makes this a perfect addition to Animal Ambition. Give it a listen, and if you're feelin it, show your support by coppin’ it on iTunes right here.

If you haven't been keeping up, check out the other recent tracks from the project that have been released so far with "Chase The Paper" and the Dr. Dre-produced "Smoke" featuring Trey Songz.

Expect more leaks from Fif before the June 3rd release date. Thoughts on this new collab?

Quotable Lyrics:
Everytime I come around, me I keep my gun around
Its never on safety
I’m on it, niggas know when I'm around
Fuck around its going down, no if's or maybe's
Okay, ring around the rosey, pocket full of oozey’s
Niggas getting clicked man
Okay if you fuck with the homies, while I got it on me
You’ll get your bed break man
mdemaz
mdemaz
Admin
Admin

Demaz Dollars : 95288

https://matdemaz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

50 Cent - Everytime I Come Around Feat. Kidd Kidd Empty Re: 50 Cent - Everytime I Come Around Feat. Kidd Kidd

Post by FallenAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:24 pm

This is classic shit.
FallenAngel
FallenAngel
Real G
Real G

Demaz Dollars : 91029

Back to top Go down

50 Cent - Everytime I Come Around Feat. Kidd Kidd Empty Re: 50 Cent - Everytime I Come Around Feat. Kidd Kidd

Post by metalchick Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:40 pm

Kidd Kidd is da bessssssssss!
metalchick
metalchick
Real G
Real G

Demaz Dollars : 91020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down